ADCA is one of the most popular and in-demand computer science courses in the advanced degree program. The ADCA (Advanced Diploma in Computer Application) is a comprehensive one-year program that provides an in-depth knowledge of computer science. It includes technical, theoretical and practical aspects. In this course you will learn various computer applications such as HTML, operating system, MS Office, internet applications, DBMS and many more.
Candidates also become familiar with computer software and learn about the development and design of computers needed for the emerging business world. Volume is high and demand for this route is huge, so competition is a bit of a nuisance. For these reasons, it is also difficult to qualify for the program.
All applications and programs are designed to create a better design and provide simplicity to the user. In the IT field, there is a high demand for skilled people to manage IT applications with ease.
Criteria for applicants
There is a minimum requirement that each candidate must meet in order to register for each course. These requirements are similar for most establishments, but may vary from establishment to establishment. In order to take the ADCA course, you must meet the following requirements
- Candidates must have completed the twelfth grade. Class or passed an equivalent examination from a recognized college/university or institute.
- Requirements for this course may vary from institute to institute or from college to college.
- There is no threshold for admission to the course, making it easier for students below the intermediate level.
Some institutions require you to take a basic entrance exam. If you pass the test and meet the set criteria, you are ready for admission.
Most reputable universities and colleges take into account entrance exams. However, most institutions do not require an entrance test to take the course. The procedure is as follows
- Information about the fee structure, admission procedure and payment methods can be found on the official websites of colleges and universities.
- Admissions offices typically open in April and close in June. Anyone wishing to enroll should consider enrolling in a course at the institution of their choice.
- Some colleges and universities may have entrance exams.
- Candidates are required to submit their forms with payment before the deadline for registration.
- The quasi-final selection is based on the performance level of the candidates.
- In India, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Madras University and Lovely Professional University in particular offer this course.
After this process is completed and all requirements are met, anyone can enroll in a WCAA course. However, the procedure may differ depending on the university chosen.
Adult education centres for ADCA in India
Candidates who want to take this course can check the websites of colleges and universities. Below is a list of top colleges that will give you the right guidance for your ADCA course…..
- Acharya Narendra Dev College – New Delhi.
- University of Kolkata – Kolkata
- Mata Sandri College – New Delhi
- Ram Manohar Lohia Awad – University of Uttar Pradesh
- Jamia Millia Islamia – New Delhi.
- Savitribai Phule University Pune – Pune
- Excellent professional university – Jalandhar
- Aligarh Muslim University – Aligarh
- University of Punjab – Chandigarh
- University of Madras-Chennai
- University of Manipur – Manipur
- Saraswati College of Arts and Science – Tamil Naidu.
- Siddhar Sivagnani College of Arts and Sciences for men – Tamil Naidu
- Tirukkovilur College of Arts and Sciences – Tamil Naidu
These are well-known names that you can choose based on where you live or the reputation of the establishment. Make sure you choose a reputable name to have the best possible experience while taking the ADCA course.
WCAA Course syllabus
The course is divided into two semesters. 1 semester for a duration of 6 months and 2 semesters for a remaining duration of 6 months.
Semester 1 –
- The basics of computing
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Access to the Microsoft database
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- E-mail and internet
- The concept of computer networks and multimedia
- Introduction to the computer
- Programming principle
- Word Processing and Spreadsheets
- Analysis and design of systems
- Clamping sleeves
- Tully 5.4.
- Visual Basic
- Photoshop CS
- C Programming
- C++ Programming
- Project management
- Unix operating system
- Financial Accounting System
- Management information systems
Tariff structure for public sector entities
The minimum fee for an ADCA course is about 14,000 and the maximum fee is 40,000. Admission depends on the reputation or popularity of the universities. The cost of tuition at the best private institutions varies as they provide excellent housing facilities and have the best teachers, as you can tell from the history of the institution.
Benefits of attending CDAACourse
Candidates who want to become masters in computer engineering can take this course. It is the most lucrative and profitable job in the country. The following points highlight other benefits of ADCA-.
- There are no specific criteria for participation in the course. Registration depends entirely on the performance list.
- If you have a university degree, you can also apply.
- This one-year program develops your basic computer skills and saves you a lot of time.
- Reputable degrees and courses keep rates high for most. DCA is the only program that offers the same reputation and employment opportunities.
- Candidates wishing to pursue further study may consider an undergraduate course in the same subjects or opt for a master’s degree.
- No doubt, IT sector offers you jobs in various sectors like insurance, digital marketing, banking, retail etc.
There are several other benefits associated with the ADCA course. By taking this course, you will learn many skills that will be useful in your daily life.
Additional skills acquired with ACCA
Candidates with basic computer skills can easily master these computer programming skills. This course will teach you essential computer skills. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to create professional documents, document covers, data entry, online email, census, tax entry, graphic designers, image designers, research, flyers, posters, handbills and surfing.
The list goes on and on, as many fields are only opened after the course is completed. You can apply for continuing education in a particular field to gain more skills in that area. You can also choose topics that match your interest in software. This method allows you to get the most out of the software you want and wait for the best working packages.
How do I prepare for the ACCA exam?
Aspirants who want a career in this sector must learn to type on a computer and improve their personality and English skills.
- taking part in a personal development course
- Learning to type on a computer
- Take English courses
- Attend CTT training for at least 6 months.
- Participate in CCC courses
- Participation in TC training
Once you start preparing for a private lesson, your chances of enrolling increase. They have a better chance of passing the entrance exam.
Employment opportunities after completion of ACCA
Today, computer literacy is an essential aspect in all fields and professions. Candidates with very good computer skills are in high demand. Qualified candidates can work in the fields of IT, ERP, PC assembly and e-commerce. In the world of technology, companies need employees with knowledge of database management, programming languages, computer software development, systems analysis, etc.
Although students may choose to work as an operator or accountant in an office. However, some students will be reluctant to work as an accountant because the salaries are lower in most companies. You can consider working in the accounting industry and find good paying jobs in the following job profiles: -.
- Technical writing
- Database development and management
- Programming development
- Language teacher
- Software Developer
- Application Support Engineer
- Computer technician
- The Writer
- System Specialist
- Computer operator
- Acting in the back office
- Executive Director BPO
- Computer technician
- Photoshop Designer
- Graphic designer
These are popular employment opportunities for all ADCA degree holders, leading to better employment opportunities in the future. Anyone with a college degree can easily apply for these jobs and get impressive benefits in an IT career.
Job title and salary
Below are descriptions of the most popular jobs for ADCA graduates. Apart from the job profile, you can expect the following salaries….
- Computer operator 3 lakh per annum
A computer operator operates computer equipment and provides instructions to employers. An important part of this work is to improve coordination within teams and increase productivity.
- Web designer – 5 lakh per annum
The person who designs the layout and appearance of a particular website and keeps the website updated is called a web designer. Website development, extension site creation, maintenance and other types of jobs are available in this field.
- Software Developer-5 lakhs per annum
Someone who is involved in designing, developing, testing, upgrading and installing software in computers is called a software developer. From computer software development to gaming, there are many career opportunities in this field.
- Accountant – 4 lakh per annum
The person who controls the accounting information and entries, manages the liabilities and assets, and prepares the capital account is called the bookkeeper. Control in TALLY, BUSY and similar programs is important to accomplish this task.
- C++ Developer – 6 lakh per annum
A person who prepares code, debugging and software applications and works in a team. As you can see, the package is good for the job, but the work is also a bit typical and requires excellent skills.
This course provides not only knowledge of computers and software, but also an in-depth knowledge of workflow, design, and other software development skills. There is no doubt that a thorough study of all these things is impossible in one year, but you will learn most of the basics. Once you have acquired these skills, you will be ready to work for most technology companies. To start preparing for the entrance exams, you should take references from the official website of the educational institution as it contains all the essential details of the syllabus.