B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education, and it is a two-year program. This course is designed for students who aspire to a career in education. Many call the bachelor B.Ed. or shiksha shastri. Teaching is a promising career in India, which is why more and more people are opting for B.Ed. If you are also interested in the B.Ed, you can choose this course. We understand that you want to know more about the course, so we have written this article for you.
We have collected a lot of information for you in this article. We discussed the selection criteria, admission procedure, career opportunities and other important details of the course. You can review these details and it will help you understand what you need to do to get your license and pursue a career in education. Let’s look at the other sections.
Bachelor of Education – Introduction and basic facts
We have given you brief information about the B.Ed, and if you want to know more about the course, we have more detailed information about the course in this section. Check out the articles below.
- The minimum duration of the training is two years and the maximum duration is five years. The course is divided into semesters and you have four semesters in these two years.
- During the course you will study topics such as psychology, holistic parenting, mentoring and counseling.
- You must meet at least 50% of the requirements, but we will discuss the eligibility criteria in more detail in the next section of this article.
- You can choose between regular mode and distance learning mode. There are different types of institutes that offer this course, including public and private colleges.
- At the end of the course you can opt for a job in the private or public sector. You can also opt for higher education if you want to acquire more skills.
Undergraduate Courses – Eligibility Criteria
In this section, we have discussed the selection criteria for the B.Ed. You can use these criteria to determine whether or not you are eligible for undergraduate study. You can refer to the information below, but before proceeding, you should also check the admission criteria on each university’s website. This may vary from university to university.
- The student had to be a graduate of an accredited university. The degree can be in any field (art, business or science).
- The student must have achieved at least 50% for the final exam. For some universities, the criteria are set at 55%.
- There is no age limit for enrollment, but some colleges require a minimum age of 21.
- Most universities offer admission based on entrance exams and may administer individual entrance tests. You must make the same clear to get permission.
Basic studies – Enrollment procedure
Across India, hundreds of colleges and universities offer access to the British elite. You must understand the admissions process to apply accordingly. The admission process may also vary from university to university, so it is always advisable to consult the university’s website for more information. You can also check the university website for deadlines and other important information. Please read the following summary of the admissions process.
- Some colleges offer admission based on merit. For these colleges, you must fill out an application form and request admission. After the deadline for submission of the forms, the University will announce the list of successful candidates. If you meet the criteria, you can be admitted to the college after checking your documents and paying your tuition fees.
- Most universities offer admission based on entrance exams. These institutions require you to register for the exam and then take the exam. If your score is higher than the threshold, you will be invited for a personal interview and you will be nominated for participation based on your total score. During this process, the document is reviewed and a filing is required.
- There are various entrance exams for B.Ed CET courses, some of them are IGNOU B.Ed, DU B.Ed, TUEE 2020, HPU B.Ed, BHU UET and IPU CET.
- The entrance exam for B.Ed covers general knowledge, reasoning ability, quantitative skills, didactic skills and verbal skills.
Licensing courses – one year course
If you want to take these courses for two years, you should read this section. In this section we have covered all the subjects you will study over the course of the 4 semesters. It is a combination of practical and theoretical knowledge. You will also be given the opportunity to do an internship during the course. See details below
- Evaluation for training
- Childhood and adulthood
- Modern India and education
- Knowledge and curriculum
- Languages in the curriculum
- Learning and Teaching
- Pedagogical topic
- Closure of schools
- Understanding and using ICT
- Art in the classroom
- Creating an inclusive school
- Interacting with tasks in the field
- Health, Yoga and Physical Education
- Reading and reflecting on texts
- Understand yourself
Undergraduate Courses – Top Colleges and Fees
Everyone wants to go to the best university if they decide to go to graduate school. We’re sure you have a similar motive. You should research universities well before applying. In this section of the site we have listed some of the best UK business schools. Check them out below
- Muslim University of Aligarh
- Amit University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Banastal University
- University of Delhi
- Dr. D.I. Patil Vidyapeeth
- Guru Gobin Singh Indraprastha University
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Kurukshetra University
- Lady Irwin College
- Loreto College
- An excellent professional university
- Mumbai University
- University of Pune
- University of Punjab
- Sanskrit University
- Xavier College
- University of Calcutta
You can take the course full-time or opt for distance learning. IGNOU is the best distance learning institute. The cost of distance courses is also much lower, which helps people with limited resources. As far as tuition fees are concerned, the minimum amount is 5,000 rupees per year and the maximum amount you can afford is almost 1.5 lakh per year.
Licensing courses – Career opportunities
Job prospects after earning a bachelor’s degree are good. In a developing country, dependence on education increases. In that case, you can still pay a lot of attention to courses like the B.Ed, because they will guarantee you a bright future. At the end of the course you will have the opportunity to work in the public or private sector. Some people who do not want to work immediately after the B.Ed. may choose to pursue doctoral studies. To pursue a doctoral degree, you have options like M.Ed, Ph.D, M.Phill and even MBA. If you want to change domains, you can select MBA and enter the administrative or management part of the education domain. All of these things remain very important when you are planning for the long term. You can shape your career path to what you want.
Fundamentals – Labour input and wages
Bachelor of Science graduates can find jobs in a variety of fields. There are also many benefits in the workplace. These things are very important if you want to make a career. If you want to know what job titles you can get after your license training, see the section below.
- Career Counselor
- Table of contents
- Content Author
- Council Member
- Council Member
- Association of Educational Program Developers
- Pedagogical Researcher
- Primary school teacher
- Social Worker
- school dean
Another important aspect of taking a course is the payment you will receive. As far as salary is concerned, the minimum you can earn after completing the B.Ed course is Rs. 2.8 lakhs. The maximum can be a seven-figure salary. It should be noted that much also depends on your organization and experience. And the higher you climb, the more money you can earn. You can research the market standards and get an idea of the salary range for graduates.
Undergraduate Course – Final Verdict
It was all related to the licensing course, and we tried to cover all aspects of that course. We hope this article has helped you get the information you need about B.Ed. training. If you are still unsure, you can check the details and see if the higher education institution you are interested in offers an internship assistant. Employment aid can be very useful in making it easier for students to find a job. If you would like more information about the B.Ed course, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
frequently asked questions
What are the selection criteria for B Ed?
B.Ed – Course Details, full form, duration, admissions 2021 …
What is the scope of functions following implementation of Directive B?
After you receive your B. Ed, you will be offered a permanent, temporary, part-time or full-time teaching position depending on your interests. With a Bachelor of Education degree, you can work in schools, education departments, coaching centers, educational consultancies, home and private educational institutions, etc.
What are the subjects in B Ed grade 1?
Page B.Ed. Curriculum (first year)