Look for a list of grade 2 topics. The bachelor year (3rd and 4th semester) and the program for this semester?
Complete form – Business license
Here you find a list of all courses and the program for the second year of the bachelor program (3rdand 4th semester).
It is the best course after the twelfth grade. Stylish in every way.
But it is better suited for business students.
BCom List of participants in Year 2 and curriculum
Here you will find a list of all courses, programs and details.
Semester – 3
1. German law on joint stock companies
- Company meeting
- Dividend and audit
2. Indian economy ( E )
- Main themes of economic development
- Planning issues in India
- Political regimes
- Growth, development and structural change
- Trends and topics in industry – Industry, foreign trade, prices
3. Financial markets and institutions
- Introduction to the financial system and its components
- Financial regulators in India
- financial and securities markets
- Financial Services
- Investment banking
- Financial Institutions
- commercial bank
- Capital markets
4. Income Tax Act
- Basic concepts
- Calculation of income based on various elements – salaries, income from real estate at home.
- Calculation of income using different elements – profit and income from business or profession, capital gains, income from other sources.
- Total income tax and tax calculation
- Calculation of total income of natural and legal persons
5. Financial analysis and reporting
- Accounting principles 5 Conferences
- Insight in financial information
- Components of the financial statements
- Analysis and interpretation of the financial statements
- Indian Accounting Standards and IFRS
6. Banks and insurance companies
- The origin of the bank: Definition, types of deposits, origin and growth of commercial banks in India.
- Successes and challenges of financial sector reform
- Principles of sound lending, secured and unsecured loans, types of loans, loans against various securities.
- Risk basis concepts, types of business risk
- Legal aspects of the insurance contract, types of insurance policies
List of the best courses according to BCom / career options
Semester – 4
1. Business Reports
- Accounting treatment of equity and liabilities
- Final account
- Valuation of the company and the shares
- corporate mergers
- Accounts of the holding/parent company
- Cash flow statement
2. electronic commerce
- Introduction to electronic commerce
- Online business planning
- Technology for online businesses
- e-commerce transactions
- Security and legal aspects of e-commerce
3. Personnel management (E)
- Management of human resources
- acquisition of human resources
- Training and development
- Performance evaluation
- Remuneration and maintenance of staff
4. Industrial law
- Group I : Employee Benefits Fund Act of 1952 and Miscellaneous Provisions, 13 Lect.
- The National Employees Insurance Act of 1948
- The Wages Act of 1936
- Contributions Payments Act, 1965
- Remuneration Act 1972
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923.
5. Investments on the stock market
- Basis of the investment
- Analysis and evaluation of inventory
- Investments in investment funds
Read more –
List of BCom courses for all semesters
Study programmes and development courses
- Information technology and business communication
- Calculation and verification of invoices
- Statistics on entrepreneurship
- Regulatory and legal framework for entrepreneurial activities
- Public finances and budget
- Business Administration
- Specialised Accounts
Objects of choice
|Reservation system in India||The World Wide Web||Sales and Advertising Macnage|
|Insurance principles and practices||The essence of electronic commerce||marketing essentials|
|Social security and health and safety at work||India’s financial markets|
|Industrial and labour law||Financial Services|
|business analyst||Junior Analyst|
|Sales Analyst||Chartered Accountant|
Career opportunities after BCom
1. Master of Commerce (MCom)
2) Master of Business Administration
3. Company Secretary
4. A chartered accountant
5. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
6. Bachelor of Education Sciences
7. Cost Management Account (CMA)
After the BCom, you may be able to take selection tests, for example in government service.
UPSC (Public Service Commission of the Union) Public Service Review for
- IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
- IPS (Indian Police Service)
- IFS (Indian Foreign Service).
Bank cheque for
- Honorary member of the bank (probation officer)
- Bank clerk.
RRB assessment for – TC, Registrar
Review of the SSC for
- Commissioner of Income Tax (CBRT)
- Inspector (SWEC)
- Assistant Audit
- assistant at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA)
- Inspector (Central Excise) (CBFC)
- Inspector (Preventive Duty Officer)
- Assistant to the Enforcement Officer (AEO) and many others.
And the state government also provides a lot of jobs, for example for class 1, 2 and 3.
- D. Section Chief
- D. Mamlatdar
- Junior clerk, etc.
Q1 – What is the complete BCom form?
A – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Q2 – What are the jobs after BCom?
A – Accountant, consultant, educator, corporate secretary, business analyst, chief financial officer, economist, stockbroker, accountant, etc.
Q3 – How many subjects are there in the BCOM in 2. years?
A – Indian Economy ( E ), Financial Markets and Institutions, interdisciplinary topics on Indian Trade, Company Law, Financial Analysis and Reporting, Banking and Insurance, Business Accounting, E-Commerce, Stock Exchange Investments, Indirect Tax Laws.
frequently asked questions
What are the subjects in B Com 2nd year?
What’s the theme for b.com’s second year – Career360
What are the elements of BCom?
Syllabus and Subjects B.Com 2021 – Sage Semester
What is a BCom Model 2?
Here’s the difference between the two: Model B.com 1 taxes only covers the object of taxes defined in 1 3 semesters. While Model 2 covers the areas of finance and taxation, which are defined in three other semesters.