B.TECH ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) is a four-year course divided into eight semesters. The course is useful for candidates who have successfully completed class 12 in science.
This course covers all concepts and topics related to the hardware system. You can use this course in the telecommunications, electricity and energy sectors. This course also covers various concepts such as digital communications, analog communications, on-air programming and many others. After graduation, there are many career opportunities where you will work with active and non-linear electrical components.
The main topics will enable you to gain in-depth practical and theoretical knowledge. Candidates should have a good understanding of the JEE entrance exam at the national level or you can take the direct entrance exam.
How do I know if I am eligible for ECE?
The funding rate varies from one institution to another. If you are ready to study at UNECE, you must meet four important requirements. Important criteria are
- You’re supposed to be on the 12th. Position accepted with an overall minimum, 60% for all candidates and 55% for the reserved category. The grade 12 diploma must be issued by a recognised authority or institution.
- In Grade 12, you must choose core subjects, such as math and physics.
- Students waiting for their exam results or taking exams can enroll in an ECE course.
- Candidates with degrees in electronics and communications clearly had to pass all the exams.
If you meet these basic requirements, you can be admitted to most ECE colleges in India. The funding rate is the same, but there are more parameters than if you were enrolled in known institutions. Most public institutes have difficult entrance exams and are difficult to complete.
Procedure for admission to ECE
The best college offers admission based on merit, while other colleges organize their own entrance exams. You should also prepare well for your personal interview. Your communication skills and knowledge of current issues were 40% chance of being accepted. Qualified candidates will be screened after passing the entrance exam. The best of the best candidates who can demonstrate their excellence will have the opportunity to be interviewed in person. Don’t forget to learn about skills and thinking.
If you use some obvious EEG names, you should select at least 50% of the units. If you have scored in the first division or 70% in PCM, you can be admitted to most technical institutes. Remember, this is an undergraduate degree and you will be doing an M. Technician at JIT. If you choose a reputable institute, you are more likely to actually be admitted to a college. Even if you have very good grades, you will qualify for a scholarship immediately. So contact a known institution.
To be a part of Dream Institute, candidates can take the JEE entrance exam or the personal entrance exam of the Institute. The JEE includes the IIT, NIT and other technical institutes. Here are some other entrance exams for B mentioned. TECH ECE-.
- JEE Hands – To pass the JEE Hands exam, candidates must have progressive knowledge and skills in physics, chemistry and mathematics. This review usually takes place in April. This exam takes place at the same time across the country and if you pass, you will be enrolled in the JEE Advanced Test.
- JEE Advanced – The JEE Advanced exam will take place in May. It is organized for candidates who have validated their JEE network and started the IIT. Physics, chemistry and mathematics are the main subjects of this exam.
- The SRMJEE is another entrance exam held as part of the SRM Institute of Science and Technology. At 125 MCQ, you have 2 hours and 30 minutes left.
- VITEEE – VIT University has organized this exam for candidates. The Valor Institute of Technology is such a well-known name that you have to go there. Passing students are tricky, but if you’re an average student and show modest effort, it’s easy to figure out.
- BITSAT – At the national level, BITS, Pilani conducts an entrance test to ensure the admission of meritorious candidates. After the public institutes, BITS Pilani is a brilliant name and admission to this college means that you can get an excellent job. The entrance exam for the private level is competitive, but not that difficult for the average student.
There is another option: a private institution. The best private universities in the country offer direct admission. Among others, Sharda, Noida and Amity University. Many other universities organize their own entrance exams. You can accept admission directly or follow the admission procedure.
Electronics and communication Curriculum
In total, the course is divided into eight semesters over four years. They include tasks, practical tests and theory. We have a program here on an important subject….
- Semester 1 – Applied Mathematics-1, Applied Physics-1, Applied Chemistry, Manufacturing Processes, Electrical Engineering and Computational Principles.
- Semester 2 – Applied Math-2, Applied Physics-2, Electronic Devices, Introduction to Programming, Mechanical Engineering, First Order Communication Skills.
- Semester 3 – Applied Mathematics-3, Data Structure, Analog Electronics-1, Circuit Concepts and Logical Circuits, Measurement and Instrumentation, Systems and Signals.
- Semester 4 – Applied mathematics-4, Computer architecture and organization, Analog electronics-2, Network analysis and synthesis, Theory and concepts of electromagnetic fields, Communication systems.
- Semester 5 – Communication skills, digital knowledge, communication, operating systems, digital system design, microprocessors and microcontrollers, industrial management.
- Semester 6 – Microwave engineering, digital signal processing, coding and information theory, VLSI design, networking and data transmission, antenna and wave propagation.
- Semester 7 – Embedded systems, wireless communications, elective.
- Semester 8 – Satellite communications, selection and special and sensor networks.
In most institutes, all the courses listed are the same for each semester. You can choose additional subjects if you want to learn something different and grow.
If you choose this path as a career, it can change your life. You can easily make your dreams come true. After completing this course, you can get a job in the public or private sector. Candidates can also choose CAD engineer, application and web designer, network designer or hardware engineer.
Electronics and communication technologies offer jobs in a wide range of sectors. Finally, a long-term job offers you a high salary. Software and hardware are part of it. There are different options in different states. Right now, learning electronics is the best option to become a successful person.
Infection, every year new colleagues are hired in developed industries. AIR, NPL, Defence is famous and offers INR of 3 to 6 lakhs to registered candidates. It’s a starting salary. Your experience will bring you more. A lot of knowledge combined with dedication will lead you to success in this profession.
The fees for B.TECH ECE courses depend on the merit, popularity and ranking of the institute. The fee structure of the course is about 50,000 to 1 lakh. Some private institutes charge between 6 and 7 lakhs. Public institutions offer lower rates than other private institutions.
There is no doubt that most people want to choose government institutions because they offer better opportunities and investment guarantees. However, admission is quite typical due to increased competition, entrance exams, limited number of places and limited number of institutes. You can always find a great private institute to enroll in electronics and communications engineering.
Keep in mind that popularity rank is not always a necessary thing, as you need to pay attention to investment factors. The most reputable private institutes place 50% of students for incredible salaries.
The course will enable you to become the richest person. It helps to lead a successful career in the field of communications and telecommunications. Enrolled ECE candidates receive a living wage commensurate with their experience and intelligence.
- The media and entertainment industry is the first long-term platform for JIT candidates when it comes to the future. The government has also set preferential terms for this sector.
- Many organizations such as MTNL, BSNL and civil industries have been welcoming candidates for technical communication for a long time.
- The power sector, Indian Oil Corporation, semiconductor and chip industry, Indian Railways and many other industries provide housing every year.
- With decent salaries, leading companies like Tata, Phillips, Toshiba, CISCO are asking for graduates from across the country every year.
- In addition, there are many additional opportunities for applicants to increase their annual envelope once the electronics and communications design is completed. Candidates can opt for an MBA, an M.Tech and other forms of higher education. Further research can help you find a better job, which will help you in more ways than one.
Aspects such as future scale depend on several aspects, for example. B. the number of points you score, your level of confidence and your additional skills. Personal development may not seem necessary, but it can help you get the best salary because you can convince with confidence and get the message across.
Most of the electronic and communication engineering institutes in the country have produced many JIT graduates. But, do all students get a top spot or a top job? Well, the answer is no. The occupancy rate is very low and the examinations for IITs are set at a difficult level so that only the best students are selected. If you want to do well and get a good job, don’t participate in elections, prepare for private institutions of great standing.
They can also provide you with impressive work. Remember that the best university can get you the best companies, but if you are a good student and have a lot of ideas, you can easily find start-up companies. Don’t limit yourself to the permanent positions that most companies offer.
frequently asked questions
What is the purpose of electronics and communications technology?
Electronics and communications engineers may work in aerospace, avionics, consumer electronics, electrical, manufacturing, distribution, communications and telecommunications, computer applications, radio and television, analytical instrument manufacturing and offshore industries.
What is the best job for electronics and communications engineering?
7 new jobs in electronics and communications …
What is the Electronics and Communication Technologies Program?
The field of electronics and communication engineering is based on three main technical areas: Math: Information, Networks and Systems, Physics : Circuits, semiconductor devices and optical systems, computers : Microprocessors and data processing equipment.