Some students find the formatting of the final paper the most difficult part. On the other hand, the idea of a quote doesn’t seem that difficult if you don’t know what to write. What do you do when you have unexpected writer’s block? To help inspire you, we’ve created a list of winning paper themes. Try it!
Examples of Restrictive Subjects
- Does social media cause isolation?
- Should vaccination of children be mandatory?
- Is monotony more important than multitasking?
- Should education be free for all?
- Does luck play an important role in success?
- Are surveillance cameras an invasion of privacy?
- Is a university education enough to find a well-paid job?
- Should people stop eating animals?
- Should parents tell their children they are adopted?
- Does censorship kill art?
Examples of research paper topics
- How has cloud technology changed data storage?
- Cybersecurity: Can people be safe?
- Are refugees a threat to the host country?
- How do different religions oppress women?
- How can bullying be stopped at school?
- Why is multilingual education so important?
- How has YouTube changed pop culture?
- Do the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks?
- What are the risks of global warming?
- What are the best study strategies to get good grades in college?
Examples of cause and effect topics
- What are the effects of smoking on a pregnant woman?
- Why are more and more students taking online courses?
- How does traveling the world affect your life and personality?
- Why do so many people eat junk food?
- What are the causes of environmental disasters?
- How can the weather cool people’s minds?
- How do online purchases prompt people to spend more money?
- What are the causes of eating disorders in young people?
- What is the effect of teaching in a school with a balanced schedule?
- How do computers affect our daily lives?
Examples of essay topics in health
- How do you treat anorexia and bulimia?
- What are the causes and consequences of insomnia?
- Should we take diet pills?
- What could change the way you think about your overall health and well-being?
- How important is sleep for your health?
- How do you cope with bipolar disorder?
- How can food help people live longer and healthier lives?
- Will female athletes have more pregnancy problems in the future?
- Can death be a relief for the patient?
- Do people really need to take fish oil supplements?
Subjects for argumentative tests
- Should immigrants have more rights?
- Does divorce ruin family life?
- Are school uniforms useful?
- Do violent video games lead to behavioral problems?
- Can a vegetarian diet be healthy?
- Should pornography be banned?
- Religion causes war?
- Why do so many people choose a gluten-free diet these days?
- Is animal testing necessary?
- Is online education as good as regular university education?
Examples of comparative and contradictory writing topics
- Childhood versus adulthood.
- A good boss and a bad boss.
- Adolf Hitler versus Joseph Stalin.
- Russian propaganda during the Cold War versus Russian propaganda today.
- Book for the movie.
- Football vs.
- Coffee versus energy drinks.
- Private and public universities.
- Eat at home and in the fresh air.
- From the happiest day to the saddest.
Sample essay topics
- Catering options on campus.
- Evaluate the soccer program for children in your hometown.
- Traditional music from another generation.
- How a film based on real events compares to a true story.
- A new or unique request.
- How self-driving can affect your daily life.
- Your favorite brand of clothing.
- Foreign film: what does it say about the culture of this country.
- Reality TV.
- Woody Allen points game.
Topics to be avoided in college tests
- Describe everything about your sex life.
- Writing about committing a crime is exciting.
- List of your accomplishments.
- The most important thing or person in my life.
- They offer their ideas on how we can improve the world.
- Summary of a national disaster.
- How much you like helping people.
- I try not to use humor.
- Being pessimistic, cynical and depressed.
- Describe how the sight of disadvantaged people makes you grateful.
Can’t you choose a convincing topic for your essay?
For ten years, Grademiners has helped thousands of students around the world achieve their academic goals by providing them with writing assistance. Our talented tutors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with your writing tasks.
Share this story:
frequently asked questions
What are the topics of academic essays?
5 academic essay topics that still work….
What are the most common topics in academic dissertations?
11 essay topics on university clichés + how to correct them – CollegeVine Blog
How do I make my academic essay stand out?
7 ways to make your college essay stand out | College …