The Master of Surgery in Ayurveda is a popular postgraduate course that covers medicine in detail. In this field, graduates learn the details of different surgical techniques, all surgical diseases, trauma, surgical emergency care, etc.
A wide range of topics are covered, but the most commonly covered are anatomy, physiology, pathology, and diagnostic procedures. Students will also learn preventive and social medicine as well as the principles of medicine. All these topics are related to Ayurveda and the treatment of diseases.
Of course, the list of topics does not end with the names mentioned. There’s forensic medicine, pharmacology, toxicology, gynecology, ENT, obstetrics, etc. There are many institutions in India for getting a Master’s degree in Ayurvedic Surgery. This program offers a three- or six-semester semester system.
The course is also called the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddhi and Homeopathy. In other words, candidates will study these topics. The change took place in 2003 and the training is focused on developing both research and education in the field of Ayurveda.
As you know, there are only five elements in the game, these three years share each element. Most Ayurveda Master Institutes and Universities follow the same program across the country. If you want to get a master’s degree in ayurvedic surgery, the main question is whether you can get admitted to the best universities. Well, let’s know all the important aspects in detail.
M.S. Ayurveda Meeting the criteria
Admission criteria may vary slightly depending on the institution you choose. But the curriculum is the same. Below are all the basic requirements for an M.S. Ayurveda course -.
- Each candidate must hold a degree in BAMS or other relevant field. Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery.
- The degree must be recognized by the CMIC or the Central Council of Indian Medicine. If the diploma is issued by an accredited institution, you can take the course.
- Candidates for the Licence in Medicine and Licence in Surgery from institutes approved by the Medical Council of India can also obtain the Master in Ayurveda.
- All candidates will be informed that they have obtained a score of at least 50 % in the mid-term evaluation.
- After the baccalaureate, a rotating internship of six months is mandatory. The total duration of the IBBS training is 4.5 years, supplemented by six months of training.
- The age limit for M.S. Ayurveda is 35. Students applying should not exceed this age limit.
These are the six basic requirements that every student must meet before applying for a Master of Ayurveda in Surgery. The entrance exams for private institutes are at their level. If you apply to private institutions, you must pass their exams and meet the minimum requirements set out in their regulations.
Curriculum for MS Ayurveda
The MS Ayurveda comprises a total of 14 courses spread over three academic years. Candidates can choose adults and minors according to their interest in a particular area. In the first course of the Ayurveda Master, a preliminary course is included in the program for all candidates. Other topics for candidates
- Kaumar Britya
- Sharir Rachana
- Swasta Vitta
- Shalia Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Shari’r Kriya
- Agad Tantra
- The Shastra Race
- Prasuti Tantra and Scattered Horn
- Maulik Siddhanta
- Roga and Vikrit Vigyaan
- Dravya GunaKumar Brithya
After the first year, students will study specialized topics in depth. The in-depth study of a particular subject allows you to gain in-depth knowledge in a specific field.
Best Multiple Sclerosis Institutes Ayurveda
There are several institutes of Ayurvedic medicine in India and applicants who meet the minimum eligibility criteria can opt for these institutes. If you want to choose a reputable name, then the five Ayurvedic Medicine Institutes listed below are the best choice. Well, let’s see.
- University of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla
- GSIPU, New Delhi
- Uttarakhand Ayurveda University, Dehradun
- Ayurveda University of Gujarat, Jamnagar
- Alwasa Ayurvedic Medical College, Mudbidri.
The salary in these institutions is always the highest for a master’s in Ayurveda. Due to the high demand and thousands of applicants, the entrance exam is difficult.
Career opportunities after finding an Ayurvedic Master Surgeon
Several areas are open to holders of a master’s degree in Ayurveda. Once you graduate, you can take advantage of the career opportunities listed below -.
- Private practice
- Medical tourism
- Pancha Karma Centers
- Massage centers
- Health Centers
- Production of plant-based products
- Educational institutions
Other options are also impressive and offer excellent yearly packages for graduate students. You may consider options such as
- Shalia Chiquitaka or the surgeon…
- ayurvedic consultant
- Production Manager
- Kaya Chikitaka (doctor)
- Healthcare worker
- Council Member
These are all popular options depending on the course you choose. There are several popular options in this course, such as working in a hospital and in private practice. These are some of the well-paying jobs.
There are three popular entrance exams for the Ayurveda Master Course every year. These entrance exams follow –
- PGEE stands for Joint Postgraduate Entrance Examination, which is held annually. Students who pass this entrance exam can enroll in Ayurveda Dhanvantari or Vachaspati.
- JPGET stands for Joint Graduate Entrance Test, which is also held annually. Students who pass this exam with minimum marks will be selected for admission to Ayurveda Vachaspati.
- The AHPNP PGET includes Ayurveda, homeopathy, pharmacy, nursing, physiotherapy. It is one of the most popular entrance exams. It is run by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences, Karnataka. Candidates who pass this exam are eligible for most Ayurvedic institutions.
Besides these popular entrance exams for Master of Ayurveda in Surgery, there are other exams. All these checks are carried out by private bodies.
The fee structure varies depending on the setting you choose. However, most institutions charge between Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 100,000 per year. If you apply to the best universities and choose direct admission based on admissions criteria alone, you risk paying more than students who take entrance exams. There is also a reserve and residual quota on the boards for the CBO and SC/ST sections.
M.S. Ayurveda compensation scheme
There are many options for the job description that you can get after Master Ayurvedic Surgery. At the end of the course, you can easily choose these four professions. These are some of the most sought after job profiles -.
- Ayurvedic medicine is one of the best paid careers one can have after Ayurveda of MS. If you are a graduate, you can expect 5-6 lakhs as a starting salary.
- Medical Supervisor is also a good choice for students who want to run institutes and other medical fields. The expected salary for starting is 2 to 4 lats.
- A product manager is a professional working in the commercial, pharmaceutical and other sectors. This is an excellent occupational profile that can easily yield packages of up to 4-5 lakhs to start with.
- The dietitian will also receive one of 3-5 excellent packages to get you started. Their task is to suggest an appropriate diet and to draw up a nutritional plan for optimal human health.
Wages rise according to the profession you choose. At the end of the course you can choose one of the above areas. There are also international companies that offer very attractive salaries. These four areas have a higher placement rate with a maximum salary, so you should consider them as well.
Finally, as a graduate, you can prepare for the entrance exams. These exams are held in all states, and you can start preparing for the popular entrance exams we mentioned in this post. If you have passed the entrance exams and your composite scores meet the minimum requirements, you are ready to go. You can expect high salaries. Make sure you choose an institution with a reputation that makes you more likely to get hired.
Frequently asked questions
Can multiple sclerosis be operated on ayurvedically?
The notification, which was issued last month in the form of an amendment to the ordinance of 2016 on the teaching of Ayurveda in colleges and universities, will allow Ayurveda students to perform certain surgeries, including orthopedics, ophthalmology, general surgery and ENT. This includes procedures such as the removal of benign tumours and cataract operations.
What is the fee structure for BAMS?
Best BAMS colleges in India, admission 2020-21 : Expenses, of course.
Can a BAMS physician treat multiple sclerosis?
Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (preferably BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery). … The diploma must be recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).